*****This giveaway is now closed. Thanks to all who entered!*****
And the winners via Random.org are....
Comment # 29 - atabanana29 who chose set #1
Comment # 71 - mimicita who chose set #3
Comment #24 - designcamppdx who chose set #2
You all got your first choice! Woohoo! Unfortunately atabanana29 I don't have any contact info for you. Please email me at morelikehome(at)gmail(dot)com ASAP so I can get you your prize! If I don't hear from you by Tuesday I will pick a new winner.
It's Giveaway Day at Sew Mama Sew! Okay, technically yesterday was giveaway day, but the giveaways are going on all week. I'm just fashionably late... right? :) The good news is that I used this as an opportunity to sort through a bunch of finished projects and make a nice little pile of things that could use a new home! Let's get started!
For my giveaway, I will be choosing THREE lucky winners to receive a made-by-me prize package!! Let's see what's up for grabs....
Prize Set #1:
This set has three items, and includes a short infinity scarf made from a vintage orange & green floral sheet:
A pretty light caramel necklace made with four strands and a white button accent:
Prize Set #2:
This set has two prizes and includes a longer scarf made from another vintage sheet, this one in a pink floral. It's long enough to be wrapped twice, and even pulled up as a hood!
And, a three-strand green necklace with a red flower and black button accent.
Prize Set #3:
This set has two prizes, and includes a medium length infinity scarf, made from new fabric in a springy floral & bird print. This one is also long enough to be wrapped twice, but fits more snugly when it is.
And a longer style light green necklace with a purple flower. This one is a different closure style. The three long strands slip through a loop behind the flower which make the necklace super adjustable! The leaves hang down adding more fun to the design. The second picture below is a similar necklace and shows how it is worn, but IS NOT the necklace being given away. You will be entering for the purple flower one. :)
- To enter, just leave a comment telling me which set you want if you win! (and which would be your second and third choices if you are interested. I will do my best to get you the set you want. The first winner gets their first choice, the second gets their top remaining choice, and third winner gets the remaining set. If you do not have a second choice listed, a new winner will be chosen.) Please leave an email address on your comment if you want to be contacted if you win. :)
- Followers get a bonus entry, just leave a separate comment saying you follow!
- I will randomly choose one winner for each set! .
- Giveaway is open to US shipping addresses only (sorry!)
- The giveaway will close Friday, May 25th sometime after 5:00pm. Whenever I draw a winner, so probably after Baby B is in bed. :)
- Check out Sew Mama Sew to see the rest of the giveaways (and submit your own if you want!) and be sure to enter my mom's giveaway to win an amazing, hand painted, wooden pendant necklace my sister made!