So yes, I will very happily accept the award. Thank you! And so I have a few questions to answer for you. Here goes:
- Favorite Color - Green. Always green.
- Favorite Animal - None. Next question. I'm not an animal person. But if I had to choose I would say penguins or ponies. Because penguins are so funny, and because I fully intend to retire to a pony farm someday where my grandkids will come stay with me during the summer.
- Favorite Number - 12. Because I was born on 12/12. So this year on 12/12/12 at 12:12 it will be my super-mega-ultra-lightning-birthday-moment. How can that not be my favorite number? Plus I have a twin so it's like my double favorite number.
- Favorite Drink - Chocolate Milk. Yes, I am a grown woman.
- Facebook or Twitter - Facebook. No twitter here. :)
- Good Book or Good Movie - Both please. I love books and movies equally. And it is a lot.
- My Passion - My family, yard sales, Jesus, and making things.
- Giving or Getting Gifts - Am I a terrible person if I say both? Because it's definitely both.
- Favorite Day - Christmas. Duh.
- Favorite Flower - Tulips.
1) Thank the person who took time out to give you the award - and link back to them.
2) Answer the 10 questions about yourself.
3) Forward this award on to 10 other bloggers - and let them know you have done so! (Or, you know, less than 10. Don't do anything that makes you panic like talking to a whole bunch of strangers in one day. Just saying.)
4) Copy and paste the award onto your site.
And now it's time to share the love. Here are a few of the blogs that lift me up and put a smile on my face. No pressure to continue the award, I just want to you know how much I enjoy you and your blogs! My nominations for the Sunshine Award:
- Anna @ Active Fingers - one of my closest friends, blogging about life as music teacher and craft enthusiast (and the yummy things she cooks along the way).
- Raechel @ Finding My Feet - my cousin-in-law who also has a passion for design, crafting, and her super cute kiddies.
- Jen @ insideways - okay, I don't actually know Jen, but she also loves home improvement and DIY and hers is one of my very favorite blogs. And she built pipe shelves that I dream about. So there you go.
- Amy @ Homestead Revival - one of my new favorite blogs all about natural living, homemaking, and basically going back to the roots of caring for your home & family in a self sufficient way.