this egg bake has spinach, tomatoes, and cheddar cheese, and wheat bread
Best Ever Egg Bake
- 6 slices bread, (white works better but you can use whatever you have)
- 12 eggs
- 2 c. milk
- 1 c. shredded cheddar (or more. or a different kind of cheese. or no cheese.)
- yummy add-ins - any cooked meat or vegetable you like
2. Beat together milk & eggs. Pour over dry ingredients in your casserole dish and then pat everything down to get it covered as well as you can.
3. Refrigerate overnight. (this is so important! It lets the bread really soak things up and you dish will cook much better.)
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes (or until it starts to brown on the edges).
That's it. Like I said, it's super easy. And the yummy-to-effort ratio is very high. :) Baby B even loves it. Especially when he gets to eat off of my plate. Although he does tend to be partial to avocados. Hmmmm... maybe that will be my next egg bake experiment? :)
What is your favorite easy breakfast?