***This giveaway is now closed. The winner was selected via Random.org - #15 Rhetta! Congrats Rhetta! I'll email you asap.***
It's time for another Giveaway Day hosted by Sew Mama Sew! Visit Sew Mama Sew to see all the giveaways being hosted this week, and link up a giveaway of your own if you want. We'll just jump to the good stuff today. ;)
First up for grabs is one of the brand new large totes my sister & I are making for our online store Twice is Nice! (I'm also giving away a copy of I am So Cute Dresses here, and my mom is giving away another Twice is Nice bag here). I'll be stocking these later tonight, just in time for you to finish up your Christmas shopping.
This bag is made of corduroy, fully lined, and has a big bow made from a vintage sheet. A great combo of style and function! Big enough for a sweater & book, plus an extra set of clothes for the kids. Be ready for any outing with this large tote!
But wait, there's more The bow comes off to double as a light scarf! This is absolutely my new favorite pattern and I can wait to get these stocked tonight.
How to Enter:
- Leave a comment telling my your favorite Christmas season tradition to do with your kids! That's it. Be sure to leave an email address in your comment. :)
- Bonus entry for More Like Home followers. Just leave a separate comment saying you follow.
- For one more entry, visit Twice is Nice then come back and let me know which item is your favorite!
- Ships to the Continental US only (sorry!)
- The giveaway will close December 7th at 5:00pm PST
- Winner will be notified by December 9th (be sure to leave an email address so I can contact you! If there's no email I will draw again.)
- The bag will be shipped by December 14th