One whole year of giggles, naps, walks, smiles, rolling, crawling, and now even walking! Although there were long days and even longer nights, this year has flown by. I think I blinked one too many times.
You are learning and growing so fast with no sign of slowing down. Here are a few of your birthday facts:
- you crawl super fast
- you can clap
- you can make sounds like a boat
- you can walk (although crawling is still faster)
- you like to throw a ball or roll it around on the floor
- you can say "mama," but usually say "dada" instead
- you sign "more" & "all done"
- you point at everything
- you LOVE to take baths and play in any water - including the toilet and any cups you can reach
- you've been in the ocean
- you survived an earthquake and a hurricane - in the same week
- you love to be outside
- you fall asleep with your stuffed monkey in your hand
"We love you forever, we like you for always, as long as we're living, our baby you'll be."